Long-haired-suckaLong-haired-sucka

Main Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats

The George Bush Show 4 The George Bush Show 4

Humor got old.

I thought the funniest part was when the guy popped out of nowhere and said "You're under arrest for being a terrorist". Hahaha

99K 99K

The little man was good

The little man was good but he couldn't have survived through that mirror cause the mirror woulda got real hot and burnt the little man's fingers off. Then the dragon creature woulda ate him and swallowed him whole like the other little man. That woulda been awesome. You shoulda had his hands burn off and then use the pieces of glass to slice out the dragons eye balls. Eye balls eye balls eye balls.

One Day In Heaven One Day In Heaven

Good then not so good.

Sorry, Fart jokes aren't my cup of tea, but I digged the MOSES DANCE WHAHAHA!

Stick Figure Penalty Stick Figure Penalty

Sucked

sucked

Ringfinger responds:

Look at your own movies, then you'll se what sucks.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

HARD AS HELL!!!

FUCK THIS GAME IS HARD AS HELL!!! TOO MANY DAMN FBI AGENTS FIRING THOSE GREEN BALLS!!! AAAAGH! THOSE CONTROLS ARE FUCKING CONFUSING! A SHOULD BE JUMP AND S SHOULD BE FIRE! !! THATS THE WAY IT ALWAYS IS ! !! ! AHHH!!!

Rooftop Skater 1 Rooftop Skater 1

Fun but limited and a waste of time.

This game was fun but it needs more stuff..You know, 360 flips, or hard flips, or some grinds for cryin out loud..That's what makes a skate game cool. But we all know or atleast I do that any cool move you learn and enjoy doing gets old after doing it over and over again..it gets LAME AS HELL! You know, like an Eminem song! but anway, it was fun and i like the character design.